Friday, June 12, 2009

Random thoughts....

Life is not just about fun and leisure...
Life is not for anyone of us to waste it...
Because we'll only live once...

Our life....
Can't be judge by others
Can't be determine by others

Do great deeds for people to remember you for the remaining years of mankind...

But,
I've wasted too much time doing stuff which doesn't benefits me...
Time which I could use them to do stuff which benefits me and my future...
Deeds done that couldn't be remembered by others...
Not even me myself...
Sins done is done...
Just remember to learn from them...
As time couldn't be reversed...

Cherish every moment in our life...
Whether its good or bad times...
Life is full of ups and downs...
Not a single person is stable throughout their life...
Not even celebrities....

No comments:

Post a Comment