Friday, June 12, 2009

My so called "happy" holidays...

Darn the holiday is bored. Wish I could do something with it. The only thing I did throughout the holiday was
- Gaming (average of 180 hours playing some stupid games, DoTA with some friends)
- Collecting songs
- Watching TV series (most of the time end up sleeping)
- Wasting time
- Resting my wrist due to my "heroic" fall (stupid tracks)

Didn't even touch the books, not even my pencil.
But.....At the same time, I enjoyed it in someways. Got some stuff from my mum's trip, which she complained quite A LOT as it cost estimated value of RM300+ ~ RM500+ (just my stuff)
Got
- Gundams figurines
(at 1st... I requested those D.I.Y. type... but because of language barrier during the trip... I got those ready made and its pretty costly. Average of RM71...)
- Nike football boots
(it will be my 3rd pair within 2 years)
- Nike/Adidas shirts and pants
- New pair of Columbia sandals

Oh yeah....I got fatter in the process of wasting time at home....Mainly due to the injury received from the camp...=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment